Penyard House Website Usage Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “Penyard House” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. Its registered office is:
Penyard House, Weston-under-Penyard, HR9 7RH.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. Any content found on this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Any information or materials found on this website are used entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
8. We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the
use of this website.
9. Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
10. Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
11. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.