We have a fabulous opportunity for a Sous/Head Chef to join our company at Penyard House, an 80 bedroom hotel, conference and wedding venue. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Executive Chef in the management and leadership of our kitchen. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
– Overseeing food service periods at breakfast, lunch and/or dinner.
– Writing daily menus and developing seasonal menus.
– Supporting the training and development of junior chefs.
– Ensuring the highest levels of food safety and hygiene are maintained.
– Ensuring all current and relevant legislation is complied with.
– Completing food purchases and managing stock levels.
You will also be responsible for the kitchen in the absence of the Executive Chef.
The successful applicant will be exceptionally well-organized, with a keen eye for detail, will have a confident and sociable personality and will develop strong rapport with clients and colleagues.The ideal candidate will have had experience as a Sous Chef and will have significant experience in both restaurant and banquet kitchens.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 /year
Required licence or certification:
Contact Adam for further information
Phone: 01989 760716